4/27/08

Potential episode topics!

On the 6th of March, I posted a line-up of the upcoming episodes. I wanted to stick to that, but I didn't. Let's take a look at how it's going to be changing, and keep in mind that this could change at any time. I won't mention specifically when I plan to release the following episodes, but these are the ideas I have at the moment and am attempting to tackle soon.

Mic shootouts / 4 episodes
Chris Mara's return to the show
Episode 1 of Siddius Sessions + BR1600CD review
Drum micing techniques
Drum mixing techniques
Bass recording techniques
Guitar micing techniques
Vocal recording 102
Mixing an entire song
Mixing an entire album
Midrange and shaping your guitar tone
Combo amp vs 1/2 stack: differences and similarities
Free plug ins
The loudness factor: volume and your tone
Placing stompboxes in the right order for your sound
Stompboxes vs. multi-effects units
Gain - how much is too much
Interviews with producers and bands about current recordings
Funky effects and how to get them

And of course there's a whole slew of potential topics listed on themetalshop.info! Stay tuned!

No comments: