2/10/08

It's late at night, and..........

Since my girlfriend and I share a space (her desk on the other side of the room), and she's busy doing paperwork that will keep her occupied for a while, I have to be quiet. So since I can't voice track any new episodes of the show (like I had planned to do), what else is there?????

Well, there's a few things. I've been working on beefing up my knowledge of compression, specifically on bass drums. I'll be talking about how to do it in an upcoming episode, so I may as well work on it myself to make sure I cover all the ground.

Also, there's the Chris Mara interview that needs editing. May come out sooner than expected.....

And of course, I've always got a few songs that I can mix from my band (Day Nine).

I'm so glad they invented headphones!

[Ok, so this was just a not so clever way of telling what's in the works, but I'm sure you figured that out by now.]

No comments: