3/11/08

Did Korg Listen To My Suggestions?!?!?!?!?!


In episode 6, I reviewed the PX4D from Korg. In my review, I had stated that I would like to see this unit have USB functionality. This would allow you to power the unit without batteries, transfer fx patches into and out of the unit, and share your patches with ease over the internet. You could also use it as a recording interface.

Seems like they listened!

The PX5D was just recently released, and it has those features!

Korg listening to my suggestions isn't entirely unbelievable, after all I had written them to tell them of my review. I know they listened, because they responded to things I said in the review. So, this means that my ideas may have made it to the design team! That's pretty friggin cool!

I'm going to contact the company to see if I can get one to review and compare.

- METAL!

No comments: