6/19/08

Things are moving slowly, sit tight.

Ok, as you can imagine with all the crap you have to do to move cross country (I know, I whine about it, but still), I haven't had time to do anything related to the show except answer a few emails. That includes not being able to send Neil the necessary files so that he can edit episodes 20 and 21 together as he's agreed to do for me (which I thank him again very much for). I'm getting those to him today, as 24 hours from now I'll be loading the moving truck and my time will be up until I get to Colorado. I don't know how long it'll take for Neil to get an episode out, that's up to him and his schedule. But the files are going to him now, and I for now am signing off. Hopefully I'll be on my feet in Denver quickly and can come back to the show without a long hiatus.

In the mean time, don't forget to write to Neil at neil@neilmcdougall.com. You can still write me at metalshoppodcast@yahoo.com, and I'll answer if I can, but I'll likely forward it to Neil to handle as my time will be very limited.

Take it away Neil!

No comments: